Resumé: Work Experience
9/2011 - Present
- Manage development and operational support for SportsIllustrated.com and SIKids.com, including supervision of web development staff and resources.
- Liaison with business partners and business units on sponsored campaigns and content design and distribution.
- Manage development and maintenance of writer blogs hosted on Wordpress VIP.
- Interface with 3rd party technology partners.
7/2009 - Present
Get Married - Atlanta, GA
Director of Web Development
- Manage a team of 8 developers/designers working on:
- Create and manage several internal and external blogs using Wordpress.
- Work with marketing and sales to create new revenue driving applications.
- Monitor and identify trends and statistics using Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Setup, administered and maintained LAMP environment on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Servers.
- Write server scripts to automate tasks for increased efficiency.
- Implemented Subversion for version control. Trained team on usage.
8/2006 - 5/2009
Internap - Atlanta, GA
User Interface Engineer
- Designed UI/front end for customer facing web app - InvoiceAccessTool,
using JSP/XML/CSS, served with JBoss on Linux.
- Utilized the following tools:
- Subversion for version control using CLI, Coda, Textmate and Subclipse.
- Percussion Rhythmyx and OpenCMS for internal websites.
- All three major platforms (Mac OS X, Windows and Linux) for development.
- Agile methodology for development. Tracked projects in Rally. Coded with gEdit, Eclipse, TextMate, Coda, and Dreamweaver.
9/2003 to 8/2006
Web.com, Inc. - Atlanta, GA
Web Designer / Developer
- Design Enterprise level partner websites using Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Studio (Dreamweaver/Fireworks/Flash) using hand coded XHTML/CSS and PHP/MySQL.
- Design Enterprise level Support Sites using Microsoft Visual Studio and ASP.net. Maintain version control using Subversion and Tortoise SVN.
- Design and develop wireframes/comps for Marketing using Adobe Photoshop.
- Web.com landing pages
- Web.com Email Marketing Campaigns
- EDP Promotional Campaigns
8/1999-1/2001 & 6/2001-9/2003
BellSouth IntelliVentures - Atlanta, GA
Lead Web Designer
- Conducted training workshops for 30 designers focusing on Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Created training materials using Flash, Quicktime and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Ensured quality control for the entire design team.
- Designed small business websites using Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash.
Lend Lease REI - Atlanta, GA
Web Design/Multimedia Development
- Created mockups and graphics for corporate intranet sites using Photoshop, Dreamweaver UltraDev and Flash.
- Worked directly with Lotus Notes and Java Developers on GUIs for web based applications.
- Created Flash content for training users on internal applications and intranet advertising.
OS X Factor
Get Married 2010-2011 Redesign
Get Married Planning Pages
Get Married VerseIt
Internap Corporate Website
Interland Design Services
Perrotta, Cahn & Prieto
John Heredia Photography
Dex Design Library
Interland Design Library
Hedgepeth & Heredia